Oboznaya Maria Vladimirovna, undergraduate, Department of Philosophy and Sociology of Southwestern State University. Senior sociologist at the Department of Philosophy and Sociology of Southwestern State University.
Research interests — sociology of organizations, economic sociology and demography, sociology of consumption.
Scientific and research projects
1. Performer of the project «Russian Tradition” in Bioethics: Ethical and Axiological Foundations» (2015-2017).
2. Head of the project «Culture of social networks: essence, mechanisms and risks» (2018).
Main scientific articles
- Oboznaya M. V. To the question of social adaptation of new employees in the organization: experience of sociological research. Materials Of the international youth scientific forum «LOMONOSOV-2019» / Resp. ed. I. A. Aleshkovsky, A. V. Andriyanov, E. A. Antipov. [Electronic resource.] — M: MAX Press, 2019.
- Oboznaya M. V. The Phenomenon of volunteering in the student’s environment (on the example of the volunteer movement «Thank» YOU SWSU) / Actual problems of regional sociology: a Collection of scientific articles of teachers, graduate students, undergraduates, students/ redkol.: Abramov A. P. (resp. ed.) [et al.]; South-West. state University T. Vol.3. – Kursk, 2019. – 252 S.
- Oboznaya M. V. Terrorism in Russia today: sociological analysis. Materials Of the international youth scientific forum «LOMONOSOV-2018» / Resp. ed. I. A. Aleshkovsky, A. V. Andriyanov, E. A. Antipov. [Electronic resource.] — M: MAX Press, 2018.
- Oboznaya M. V. Influence of advertising on consumer behavior of students. Politics, Economics and innovation. 2017. No. 3 (13). P.8.